Multi-Million Dollar Hilton Arlington Renovation Adds Glance-And-Go Airport Flight Information as Part of ‘Accessible Technology’ Upgrades for Travelers
September 25, 2014
CHICAGO, IL September 25, 2014 – Flyte Systems announced that the Hilton Arlington in Texas placed two FlyteBoard displays in its new lobby as part of its multi-million dollar renovation. The transformed full-service Hilton now shows real-time arrivals and departures for nearby Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport that provide guests accessible technology and convenience. The Hilton Arlington is owned and operated by Interstate Hotels & Resorts.
Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel information displays and digital signage content for the hospitality industry, digital signage, convention centers and related businesses. It is the only full service flight information display solution that provides subscription-based real-time flight departure information. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems’ airport travel and guest information services.
FlyteBoard saves guests and staff time
Hilton Arlington’s General Manager James Shandor said, “The two new FlyteBoards in our lobby save guests and our staff time. Guests can simply look at the FlyteBoard for their flights. Plus, FlyteBoard also gives guests their flight’s terminal location. This is a life saver for travelers going to DFW since American Airlines uses four terminals. The display is easy to understand and a great convenience because guests recognize it as exactly what airports use around the world.” Hilton Arlington recently completed a total property renovation that included FlyteBoards as part of their ‘accessible technology’ guest innovation package.
“Flyte Systems displays are quick to install with an internet connection and we have had no downtime,” said Shandor. “We looked at other systems, but Flyte Systems was best suited to our needs. It is a great tool to serve guests at our hotel. Guests often extend their stay if they see their flight is cancelled. If they see their flight is delayed, guests can wait out the problem in our restaurant and bar.”
Flyte Systems provides real-time flight information
Flyte Systems offers a suite of products that serve the traveling public: FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel, FlyteTouch, FlytePad with handheld mobile airline information, and Event Module. The company’s latest innovation is InfoBoard, which combines airline flight information with total property way-finding, weather, traffic, area attractions, and much more.
- is a wall, floor, or ceiling mounted high-definition, flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas, displaying flight information for one or more airports.
- combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
- enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad, enabling hotel staff to provide guests with airline information anywhere and anytime.
- Flyte’s displays user-controlled meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
- is a cost effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at www.flytesystems.com.
About Hilton Arlington
The newly renovated Hilton Arlington hotel, situated near AT&T Stadium, is located between Dallas and Fort Worth in Arlington’s entertainment and business district, guests can enjoy a central location minutes from AT&T Stadium, Rangers Globe Life Park, Arlington Convention Center, Six Flags® Over Texas, and the Arlington campus of the University of Texas, and just 20 minutes from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The hotel provides an array of travel-friendly amenities including complimentary wireless internet access, complimentary airport shuttle, in-room dining, free parking, a smoke-free environment, fitness center, an indoor/outdoor pool, 11,000 square feet of function space, and offers 16 floors with 308 guest rooms and 26 suites. The Hilton Arlington Hotel is owned and operated by Interstate Hotels & Resorts (www.InterstateHotels.com), the leading U.S.-based global hotel management company. To learn more about the Hilton Arlington, please visit www.ArlingtonTX.Hilton.com.